Manor of the XVIth century . Its construction was commissioned by Robert Thumery under the reign of Fran├žois 1st in 1535 and completed in 1550 under the reign of Henry II by Claude de Lorraine, 1st Duke of Guise.

It has been used as hunting lodge to Henry IV. In 1679 a chapel dedicated to St Peter and St Paul was built in the manor. In 1893, the Windsor, English manufacturers, made Hermos their family estate...

More...